ID Maker plastic ID card systems offer only in the best in versatile ID card production. Whether you’re printing 50 badges for a small office or 5,000 for a high school, we have your ID badge solution.
Looking for something more temporary? Choose from a wide selection of visitor identification systems or engraved and printable name tags.
Browse our entire catalog of photo ID card systems and identification products:
PRINT LONGER LASTING, SECURE IDSIf you’re looking for a comprehensive ID badge solution, look no further than a PVC card system. Despite what you may have heard plastic card systems are not just for large card volumes, and won’t break your budget. No matter how many cards you’ll print each year, the security features you need included, or what type of ID card design you desire, an ID Maker photo ID system fits the bill.
Consider this when looking at a photo ID system:
- IDville offers complete photo ID systems in one box: camera, printer, software, card stock, printer ribbon, and a photo backdrop. Don’t need a camera? We’ll build a package that meets your specific needs, not waste your time with unnecessary equipment or features.
- Exclusive ID Maker software puts ID card design at your fingertips (literally!). Choose from over 500 backgrounds and nearly 200 clip art images.
- Print professional, secure IDs on demand, in as little as 30 seconds.
- Your system comes with FREE lifetime technical support.
- Choose from affordable equipment upgrades so your system grows with your business.
- Latest security features helps you to avoid fraudulent card reproduction.
- Save time by avoiding printing then laminating paper ID cards.
LAMINATE ID CARDS MAY SAVE ON UPFRONT COSTIf you’re printing a small volume of ID cards for short-term use, and you have a very limited budget, you’ll want to consider paper badges with a laminator. This will save some of the upfront cost of purchasing a plastic ID card system.
Some things to consider when looking at a laminate card system:
- Laminating paper cards works best for low production runs.
- Laminated cards don’t last as long as plastic cards.
- You’ll have additional printer ink costs to print your badges.
- If you’re looking for less investment up front and have extra time to print and laminate badges, this may be a solution.
- There are no additional security features to protect against forgery.
- Laminated paper IDs are not as professional as a plastic PVC card.
- The laminating process is more time-consuming than plastic ID card printing.
- ID design software and camera are not included with laminator.
DO YOU KNOW WHO’S IN YOUR OFFICE?Monitoring visitor traffic is as important as identifying your staff. Safeguarding your office increases employee morale and productivity, not to mention the security hazards of not tracking school visitors. The good news is a visitor identification login system is easy to implement and very affordable.
Some things to consider when looking at a visitor identification system:
- Visitor identification systems should also track activity, not just identify visitors.
- Refills are readily available for all of our visitor login systems.
- Pre-designed plastic visitor badges can be reused with a wet erase marker.
- Several login systems are available to meet your unique needs.
PERSONALIZED NAME TAGS GO ANYWHEREThe best solution for you may be individual, personalized name tags. These work well in situations where there is a high level of turnover, or where you need just a few name tags for special occasions.
You design them, we’ll engrave and ship. Or purchase a convenient bundle package to print your own. Classic shapes give you a professional finish. Choose from clip art images or use your own logo. It’s all up to you!
To explore your options and decide which identification solutions are right for you call an IDville Specialist at 1.866.438.4553 today.