Do you identify staff and visitors at your organization? Why not!? Here are my top ten reasons you should identify with an ID card system.
1. Safety is everyone's priority - Not just building and grounds safety, but personal safety should be an important part of your building plan. Know who is roaming your halls and corridors and manage building or room access with a single card.
2. Time and attendance capability - Track hours for payroll with ease. You can transform an access card to a photo ID plus an access card by creating a plastic overlay that adheres to any proximity or HID card.
3. Make the best use of your time - Avoid labor-intensive paper laminate cards that don't last. Plastic ID cards have more functionality and security, and they print in less than a minute per card.
4. Make the best use of your dollars - An ID Maker System is all-inclusive without any hidden costs. Everything you need to get started today for creating and printing ID cards, right out of the box.
5. Appropriate for use in government and healthcare industries - Remain compliant with federal and state ID card and information mandates when you design and print your own ID cards.
6. Multiple functions on a single card - From a student perspective, incorporate a photo ID with cafeteria and library services. For the office, combine a time card with building access.
7. Reduce waste and costly reprints - Sturdy plastic ID cards last 20 times longer then a paper laminate card.
8. Reduce fraudulent reproduction - Make ID cards tamper-proof with unique security features such as holographic overlays, ghost photos, and printer memory card capabilities.
9. Create your own rewards/membership programs - Advertise your business with a rewards card, or print your own gift or key cards. The possibilities with an ID Maker System expand beyond identification.
10. Lifetime, technical support whenever you need it - You are never on your own! With every system purchase, you get free technical support for as long as you own the system. We're the experts, and we do it right!
David is an IDville Identification Specialist with over seven years product and sales experience. Around IDville, David is known for his new product ideas, sports knowledge, and experience as a catalog model (you may have seen him in a previous IDville catalog!).