In America, the #1 reason most people leave their jobs is because they don’t feel appreciated. With Employee Appreciation Day coming up this Friday the 6th, there’s still time to plan something fun that will let your employees know you appreciate them.
Try one of these simple IDville ideas:
• Use a badge printer to create incentive cards that you can reward your employees with. Some examples would be a card that says “Leave 30 Minutes Early on the Day of your Choosing,” “One Free Casual Day,” etc.
• Create a safety awareness program by rewarding all employees who wear their badges daily.
• Design a custom lanyard that says, “We appreciate you.” or “My Boss Thinks I’m Extra Awesome.”
• Small companies can reprint employee badges with fun new titles for the day or week “Purveyor of Potlucks,” “Queen of Sales,” “Master of getting things done!” “Ms. Indispensable,” “Chief FUN Officer,” etc.
• Host a “security” meeting to remind employees why proper identification is critical to your business’s overall success. All employees use their name badge to enter into a drawing for a prize.
Think of recognition programs as an investment, not an expense. With even a little bit of recognition, employee engagement has been shown to increase by 60%!
Of course, our parent company, Baudville features a wide variety of gifts perfect for celebrations like Employee Appreciation Day! And there’s still some time to show the love to your team this week. Have fun!